Endoscopic spinal surgery
- Who are our patients for spinal hernia excision surgery?
- In case of which diseases is endoscopic surgery with Tessys technology used?
- Advantages of Tessys, iLESSYS and CESSYS technologies
- Methodology of Tessys (Transforaminal Endoscopic Surgical System)
- Methodology of iLESSYS (Interlaminar Endoscopic Surgical System)
- What are disadvantages of other classical surgery interventions?
- In which way is spinal hernia excision surgery with Tessys technology performed?
- The most frequently-asked questions from patients with spinal hernia.
Minimally invasive spinal surgery: impossible became real and affordable.
«Do you suffer from back ache? Only yesterday you did skydiving, chuted, lifted heavy objects, played with children? Today you have an awful pain at rest, pain when walking, inability to turn over on a side, you can’t control your own hands and legs? Is the reason spinal disc injury with pinched nerve roots? Do you dream everything turned back? Only yesterday it was a serious disease, but today you have a chance to heal everything with one
half-hoursurgery and recover your health!» — tell Professor Ralph Wagner (Germany) and Candidate of Medical Science I. Iu. Malakhov (Russia).
The text below is addressed to all
If you make spinal disc herniation diagnosis in any region of spine from cervical to lumbar or a diagnosis of multiple hernias, then send us your medical report and a link for video archive with magnetic resonance tomography (MRT) and computer tomography (CT) and we will kindly comment this materials for free in order to define the opportunity of performing conservative, minimally invasive endoscopic spinal surgery and returning a patient to an active work.
I, Malakhov Igor Iurievich, neurosurgeon, and I will, for one, answer all your questions. My
If the situation is very difficult, for example in case of multiple hernias, we will invite professor Ralph Wagner (Germany), our main ideologist and developer, as well as rehabilitation therapists who take part in comprehensive treatment of our patients, to join us at our board of doctors.
Have you heard anything about noninvasive curative treatment of spinal disc hernias without using of metal implants?
Curative and secure pain management in neck, back and lumbus!
- More than 100,000 patients have successfully thrown off pain forever with Joimax methodology at 500 medical centers in 30 different countries.
- More than 2,000 surgeons from different countries have been trained by a group Joimax teachers at 3 main training centers in the world;
- For now Joimax technology in Russia is represented only in 3 clinics including Medicine 24/7.
The second in Russia endoscopic surgery on central stenosis of spinal canal at
Who are our patients for spinal hernia excision surgery?
We invite all the patients for treatment, who suffer from spinal disc hernias and spinal stenosis.
Some of the patients (almost 10%) caught a disease during last 4–6 weeks after a little physical exercise, injury, more rarely after
However in most cases we see patients on advanced stages of disease. They ineffectively appealed to
In most cases the hernia of such patients changes into marked discus protrusion and even into formation of sequester. As a result there is a significant «lightning» pain in lumbus, clunes or hip joint or even spreading pain in hip or ankle. Many patients have pain associated with acute pains, itch, burning pain from sensory nerve roots disorder. Then we see desensitization of extremities and finally developing weakness in hands and legs. We discharge such «advanced» patients during 3–5 days after the surgery. Almost all patients need a complex rehabilitation with help of rehabilitation therapist, neurologist, physiatrist, chiropractic and massage therapist.