If you are shown treatment in the inpatient facility, do not worry and know that in the Clinic Medicine 24/7 you will find quality medical care, attentive staff and twenty-four-hour nursing care.
You will be placed in a single-bed or double-bed room (of your choice) with all amenities. In addition, your food preferences will be taken into account and, if necessary, an individual menu will be developed for you.
The rooms of the Medicine 24/7 inpatient facility are equipped with all necessary equipment for a long comfortable stay: multifunctional beds, a bathroom in the room. All patients are provided with branded bathrobes, slippers, towels and personal hygiene items.
Patient care is carried out by specially trained junior medical staff, a change of underwear and disinfection measures are carried out in accordance with the instructions of the Chief Doctor and under the supervision of a nurse supervisor.
Nutrition in the inpatient facility is carried out through its own catering unit, where for each patient a container system is formed with a set of meals according to the dietary menu.
Infection prevention in the Medicine 24/7 inpatient facility is ensured in compliance with the anti-epidemic regime in accordance with the established requirements of the Sanitary and Epidemiological Rules and Sanitary Rules and Norms standards 2.1.3. 26-30-10 «Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for organizations engaged in medical activities».
Internal rules of the Medicine 24/7 inpatient facility
Compliance with the Internal Rules of the Clinic Medicine 24/7 allows establishing a mutually comfortable joint stay of various patients and their relatives in the Clinic, creating a positive microclimate that helps recovery.
Main Internal rules include:
- strict observance of all medical prescriptions, recommendations and instructions of the Clinic stay regime;
- adherence to the timing and time of hospitalization, research and surgeries, follow-ups and consultations, which are individual for each patient;
- maintaining silence, cleanliness and order in the rooms and other areas of the Clinic;
- during hospitalization it is undesirable to have jewelry and large amounts of money with you. The administration of the Clinic Medicine 24/7 is not responsible for the safety of money and material assets left in the room. If you have jewelry and large amounts of money, you can contact the housekeeper and hand over the jewelry and money for safe storage under an inventory;
- not cause any damage to medical equipment and other material support of the Clinic;
smoking in the territory of the Clinic is strictly prohibited by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- use of alcohol and non-medical narcotic drugs in any dose during the entire stay in the Clinic is strictly prohibited. In case of violation of this paragraph of the rules, patients are subject to immediate discharge from inpatient facility;
- personal traumatic, hunting and rifled weapons, bladed weapons and personal protective equipment is prohibited in the Clinic. In case of violation of this prohibition, a police squad and a rapid-response service will be called up with a simultaneous discharge of the patient, regardless of his condition;
- without the permission of the doctor, it is forbidden to leave the inpatient facility without written notice and consent of the attending physician;
- discharge from the inpatient facility is carried out according to a preliminary schedule agreed with the attending physician and the Chief Doctor of the Clinic.
- 7:00 — 8:00 Waking up. Morning toilet
- 8:00 — 9:00 Morning procedures, including sampling for tests
- 9:00 — 9:30 Breakfast
- 10:00 — 12:00 Round of the Deputy Chief Doctor, head of department and attending physician. Monitoring the general condition, well-being and physiological parameters of the body (body temperature, arterial blood pressure, heart rate, respiratory rate)
- 13:00 — 13:30 Dinner
- 14:00 — 16:00 Rest-hour
- 16:00 — 18:00 Medical procedures, including under the supervision or with the direct participation of the attending physician
18:00 — 18:30 Supper
- 18:30 — 19:00 Round of the duty doctor. Monitoring the general condition, well-being and physiological parameters of the body
- 19:00 — 20:00 Evening toilet
- 20:00 — 22:00 Rest time, chatting with relatives, watching TV
- 22:00 Bed time
The schedule of the patient in the intensive care unit is individual and is determined by the current state of the patient.
Individual nurse’s station
For safety and comfort, patients in our Clinic always have the opportunity to use the services of a care worker or to establish an individual nurse’s station. To coordinate these services, please contact the duty administrator.
The regulation of clinic visits is aimed at creating a comfortable stay for more than 30 patients and up to 20 relatives. In addition, we are required by law to ensure safety for both patients and visitors, as well as for personnel. Therefore, visits by relatives in our Clinic are allowed from 9–00 to 22.00. Visits by a large number of relatives and friends are prohibited. You and other patients need rest.
The presence of relatives in the room after 22:00 is not allowed, with the exception of cases of cohabitation. You can decide on the most convenient time for a visit in a conversation with your doctor or with the help of a clinic administrator.
If you, as a relative, want to discuss any issues directly with the doctor, we ask you to take into account the Clinic’s work schedule and coordinate your visit in advance.
Nutrition for patients
For each patient, nutrition is determined individually (breakfast, dinner, supper). «Lunch» and brunch are served at your request, but after a mandatory consultation with your doctor. The type of dietary menu, the set of permitted meals and the frequency of food intake are determined by the attending physician in accordance with the recommendations of dietitians. All meals are served in the room.
We strongly discourage the transfer of any products to patients. In the process of preparing and transporting these meals to the Clinic, you are unlikely to be able to, which could create a risk of spoiled food consumption by both the patients themselves and their roommates, who will be treated to homemade food. In our practice, it is not uncommon for patients to enjoy the food of the Clinic so much that they continue to order it at home even 1-2-3 months after discharge in our food delivery service.
A special drinking apparatus is installed in the lobby of the inpatient facility, which will help you quench your thirst with cold, warm or hot water. The specially equipped compartment has a tea corner where you can make tea or coffee to your liking.
Patients are discharged from the Clinic Medicine 24/7 inpatient facility daily, including holidays and weekends. The discharge time is determined by the attending physician, patient and relatives. The discharge schedule is approved in advance by the Chief Doctor of the Clinic.
Upon discharge, the patient receives a discharge epicrisis, which summarizes all aspects of hospitalization, including the amount of diagnostic services and medical care provided the results of hospitalization in the form of stabilization or improvement and recommendations for follow-up and treatment. As a rule, the date of the next outpatient visit to the Clinic Medicine 24/7 or the subsequent planned hospitalization is fixed. Simultaneously with the discharge epicrisis, the patient receives an Act on the services rendered, with a detailed description of the received medical care and medicines. At the request of relatives and payers, part of this information can be printed as a memo to the patient.
We do not store X-ray, MRI and CT images brought by patients, as well as glasses and blocks during histological examinations. Upon discharge, we fully return them to the patients. The same goes for all studies performed in our Clinic.
At discharge, catheters and drainages are ALWAYS (!) removed, dressings are fixed, including with the help of protective films.
When patient is transferred to another medical institution, a discharge epicrisis is also issued. We do not provide transfer epicrisis. When transferring patients undergoing mechanical ventilation, we insist that the resuscitation transport team transfer the patient to the medical ventilator in our presence and perform artificial ventilation for at least half an hour until the patient’s condition stabilizes.
Quality control of treatment
Constant monitoring of the quality of the treatment takes place at all stages of medical care. When filling out informed consent for all types of interventions, monitoring is carried out for patient satisfaction by the administrators of the current shift. Every day, at least 3 doctors (attending physician, duty doctor and Chief Doctor) conduct an examination and questioning of each hospitalized person, at 7:30 — 8:30, at 9:45 — 10:30, and at 17:30 — 18:30. The duty administrator conducts a mandatory evening round every day at 20:00 — 21:00. In addition, medical coordinators, nurses, care workers, ward attendants and cleaners contact patients as needed. And finally, the work schedule of the housekeeper, housekeeping deputy, nurse supervisor of the inpatient facility and matron includes a mandatory weekly round with a survey of each hospitalized patient. If someone is not happy with something — from a towel to a pill, then there is always the opportunity not to bring the situation «to a boil» but to solve the problems immediately.
The quality control of the patient’s treatment and the degree of his satisfaction at discharge from the hospital of the Clinic Medicine 24/7 is carried out as follows: you will be asked to fill out a questionnaire and honestly evaluate work of the various departments of the Clinic on a point system, as well as supplement the questionnaire with your comments. We ask you to leave a written review and record a video review of the treatment at the Clinic Medicine 24/7. These reviews will help other patients successfully use your experience, and finding our Clinic to save time, money and health, achieving greater results in the same period.
We post all of your written reviews, both positive and negative (if any), on our website, as well as on recall sites that allow future patients of the Clinic Medicine 24/7 to make an informed choice from a variety of medical institutions.
The order of entry and exit from the inpatient facility
It is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to leave the inpatient facility, even temporarily, without written notice to the staff. During the entire period of hospitalization, the Clinic is responsible, up to revocation of the license, for the patients in the facility. It is impossible to guarantee the safety of seriously ill people if they leave the territory of the facility. In some cases, being in the middle of the treatment process, the patient may be a danger to other people. The Clinic is not responsible for the patient going beyond its territory without medical indications. It is strongly recommended by a specialized ambulance for all hospitalized patients.
IMPORTANT: Unauthorized leave from the inpatient facility of the Clinic Medicine 24/7 will result in early discharge with mandatory notification to payers (physical and legal entities).